Press Release Provided
Merriam, KS – The Voter Network’s comprehensive voting information tool, KSBallot.org, is ready today, as Kansas voters begin casting ballots in the 2020 General Election. With an address lookup, this resource provides individual voters with accurate information about the candidates on their specific ballot, for thousands of races statewide, as well as early voting and ballot drop box locations.
Here are some of the most helpful features for Kansans looking to vote between now and November 3rd.
- Specific information about who is on their ballot, from the Presidential and Congressional races, through the State Legislative races, all the way down to County Commissioner, District Attorney, Sheriff, and judicial selections.
- Research and links about those candidates, including position statements and endorsements where available.
- Location of advance ballot dropbox locations
- Location and times for early voting locations
- Make a plan to vote, including setting reminders
- Also available in Spanish!
- ¡También disponible en Español!
The Voter Network is working on a number of efforts to engage voters in Kansas, to both get out the vote and to create an engaged and informed electorate. This nonpartisan organization is also behind the amazingly effective Voter to Voter peer get out the vote tool, now reaching almost 20,000 Kansas voters, and with a track record of voter turnout twenty-five points higher than statewide averages.
Learn more about Voter to Voter, KSBallot, and our other programs at TheVoterNetwork.org
For more information, contact:
Director of Voter Engagement
The Voter Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of the Mainstream Coalition, a 501(c)(4) nonpartisan nonprofit advocacy organization. Mainstream was founded more than 25 years ago to protect the separation of church and state in Kansas. Over the years Mainstream has grown its body of work in order to defend the dignity, rights, and freedom of every Kansan against partisan extremism. Learn more at MainstreamCoalition.org