Travon took pictures to tell the story of his week of Monday, April 27-Saturday, May 2, 2020, during the COVID-19 shelter-at-home order.

Pictures:

1. Monday: Showing my mom my manly caveman look and that I need my hair done and a haircut.
  2. Tuesday: Sent a picture of my Cashapp to my mom because I got my first direct deposit from my first job!!! I was excited.
  3. Tuesday: One of my favorite artists KCamp Dropped an album!! Been waiting for a year to hear this!
  4. Wednesday: I Painted my Grandma’s Front and Side Doors.
  5. Wednesday: I Painted my Grandma’s Front and Side Doors.
  6. Wednesday: My grandma Braided my hair with Zigzag Parts!
  7. Wednesday: I was trying to help my little cousin with work but we both got mad because it wouldn’t let us edit the worksheet.
  8. Thursday: This Was BREAKFAST!
  9. Thursday Morning: Quarantine Store Chronicles, I was mad because the mask made my face hot.
  10. Thursday: A Pro OverSeas Basketball player DM’d me on Instagram!
  11. Thursday: I got my haircut and favorite cherry Slushie!
  12. Thursday: I made a claim to my Insurance because my car was Hit, sadly. Just when I was feeling good because I got 1st haircut since Corona closed my barbershop.
  13. Thursday: Showing my mom that my car was still driveable after it was hit.
  14. Thursday: Saw this and thought about how blessed I was to not be hurt or injured when my car was HIT! God is good all the time.
  15. Thursday Night: TikTok is My favorite App! FYI I’m TikTok famous! My most viewed TikTok hit 600k Views!
  16. Thursday Night: I got bored and started scrolling through all of my Social Media Apps.
  17. Thursday Night: I got bored and started scrolling through all of my Social Media Apps.
  18. Friday Morning: On the way to start work, I put sanitizer on before and after each delivery.
  19. Friday: Just Enjoying my Alone and Freetime. Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare!
  20. Friday: My Dog started Crying because she wanted a treat, so what did I do? I gave her one because she’s spoiled.
  21. Saturday Morning: I Slept till Noon and still felt tired when I woke up.
  22. Saturday: Folded my clothes and put them up, FYI they’ve been sitting there for 3 days lol.
  23. Saturday: Took out our trash!
  24. Saturday Morning: Read my Bible and my Jesus Calling!